Experienced Texas Attorney Represents Clients in Various Criminal and Civil Cases
Resolute Houston litigator protects the interests of individuals and businesses
Whether you are facing criminal prosecution or are embroiled in a complicated civil dispute, a diligent lawyer can help you reach the best possible solution to your case. At the Houston legal practice of B. Keith Jackson Attorney and Counselor at Law PLLC, I assist individuals and businesses throughout Texas who are involved in difficult legal battles. You can be confident that I will not back down in standing up for your rights against tough opposition.
Knowledgeable law firm skillfully takes on complex legal matters
At my firm, I handle cases across a range of practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense — I strive to assert the rights of criminal defendants who have been accused of assault and battery, theft, drug crimes and DUI charges by searching for mitigating factors in the case against them in order to get their charges reduced or dismissed.
- Personal injury — My firm fights for the rights of injured victims in premises liability and other personal injury cases involving another party’s negligence.
- Contract law — I skillfully advise clients in preparing, reviewing and modifying business contracts. When a breach of contract is alleged, I strive to uphold your rights in court.
- Commercial litigation — When business disputes arise over issues such as bankruptcy or fraud, I fiercely litigate the matter in order to reach a beneficial resolution.
- Commercial and municipal debt collection — If your business or municipality is attempting to collect a sum from a debtor, I can advise you of your options and rights as related to debt collection.
With my broad understanding of Texas law, I am able to assist a wide variety of clients with differing legal problems.
Contact a reliable Houston attorney for assistance with your civil or criminal issue
At the Houston firm of B. Keith Jackson Attorney and Counselor at Law PLLC, I help Texas clients with civil and criminal legal matters. Please call my office at 281-545-5020 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.